D8708: Introduce AbstractAnnotationItemDelegate for more control by consumer

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Oct 13 03:17:57 BST 2018

kossebau updated this revision to Diff 43516.
kossebau added a comment.

  Updating:

  - bump since to 5.53
  - remove todo question about background paiting, assumed not to be required task of the  delegate given the current code
  - implement todo about catching destroyed user delegate (not needed by kdevelop, done for completeness)
  - implement setting wrappedline info in styleoption for helpevent (not needed by kdevelop, done for completeness)

  Given we are almost one week into 5.52 code development, and given that
  Dominik might find time to do some more review, I propose to delay now
  to the next release cycle, to hopefully have no objections left/raised to push
  then right after 5.52 tagging.

REPOSITORY
  R39 KTextEditor

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D8708?vs=42903&id=43516

BRANCH
  addAnnotationItemDelegate

AFFECTED FILES
  src/CMakeLists.txt
  src/include/CMakeLists.txt
  src/include/ktexteditor/abstractannotationitemdelegate.h
  src/include/ktexteditor/annotationinterface.h
  src/utils/ktexteditor.cpp
  src/view/kateannotationitemdelegate.cpp
  src/view/kateannotationitemdelegate.h
  src/view/kateview.cpp