D15985: [balooctl] Print current state & indexing file when monitor starts

Igor Poboiko noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Oct 12 14:13:49 BST 2018

poboiko added a comment.

  In D15985#341811 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D15985#341811>, @bruns wrote:

  > No, definitely not, see D15995 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D15995>.

  I don't see how it is a problem. The problem is not that it's not written to terminal (it is), but that it just doesn't have a trailing newline, i.e. output looks like

    Indexing /some/file1Indexing /some/file2: OK
    Indexing /some/file3: OK

  A flush shouldn't hurt.

  Just in case, I suggest not to do it inside `startedIndexingFile`, but right here, after line 73 (that's because we have a special case of `startedIndexingFile` without `finsihedIndexingFile`).