D15999: Add icons with added background to system.svgz

Filip Fila noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Oct 9 22:36:32 BST 2018

filipf added a comment.

  So what I suggested and tried to sketch in D16031 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D16031> was to scale the icon down a bit inside the circles just so it's proportionally more satisfactory to the eye. I also removed the faint outer border to not oversaturate the new icons with elements. I may be wrong with my reasoning here of course, it's just my 2 cents.

  @ngraham I agree with you about the fuzzy edges from the shadows. Don't have too strong of an opinion about the translucency, although yeah maybe not as opaque as in the latest screenshots.

  As for leaving the icon element transparent instead of the opposite color of the circle, scrap that suggestion because I've tested this with a theme I'm modifying for personal use and I don't believe this is a good idea because the wallpaper behind interferes with legibility:

  F6315927: image.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6315927>

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)