D15999: Add icons with added background to system.svgz

Filip Fila noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Oct 7 21:53:44 BST 2018

filipf added a comment.

  Would the background be grey and the icon itself black in all color schemes? (apropos how Inkscape shows it:)

  Could we make it adaptable to the color scheme? I don't know if the code applies, but they managed to do it here: https://github.com/PapirusDevelopmentTeam/arc-kde/blob/master/plasma/desktoptheme/Arc-Color/icons/system.svg

  They do however just leave the icon itself transparent, but perhaps that wouldn't work well with Breeze icons.

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)