QtCreator-style block highlighting (and colours) in Kate(part)?

René J. V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 10:15:12 BST 2018

Dominik Haumann wrote:

> No and no :)
> But feel free to create/add a color scheme called Qt Creator.

Not exactly the answer I was hoping for (though I kind of expected it ...)

I *could* create a colour scheme if I had no other monk's tasks lying around
(there are a *lot* of colours in the Creator scheme which would have to be
mapped correctly). Implementing the distance-based backlighting feature is
probably out of my league though. How much chance would it stand as a feature
request?

R.