D15944: [balooctl] Fix "index" command with already indexed, but moved file

Igor Poboiko noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Oct 4 14:11:07 BST 2018

poboiko created this revision.
poboiko added reviewers: Baloo, Frameworks.
Herald added projects: Frameworks, Baloo.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-frameworks-devel.
poboiko requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  If I move a file (while baloo was not running) and perform `balooctl index` on new file
  (so that document Id is not changed), it won't update the path of the file, keeping the
  invalid entry in index.
  Explicitly tell Baloo that we want to update everything concerning this file.

TEST PLAN
  1. `echo "hello world" >~/file1`
  2. `balooctl stop`
  3. `mv ~/file1 ~/file2`
  4. `balooctl start && balooctl index ~/file2`
  5. `balooshow file2` and `balooshow -x <DOCUMENT_ID_OF_FILE>`

  The first command should show the right path, and the second command shouldn't complain about bug in Baloo (invalid index entry)

REPOSITORY
  R293 Baloo

BRANCH
  fix-index-renamed (branched from master)

AFFECTED FILES
  src/tools/balooctl/indexer.cpp