D17086: Add icons for application-vnd.appimage/x-iso9660-appimage

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Nov 26 01:12:28 GMT 2018

kossebau added a comment.

  In D17086#366111 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D17086#366111>, @ngraham wrote:

  > Thanks, that looks great! As for the background color, I'd say it's okay to use a different shade of blue if it would better match the AppImage branding.

  For now I favor breeze palette usage, given the same IIRC is also done elsewhere with brand logo usage in Breeze icons.

  > Don't worry about participating in the style change discussion; if that ever bears any fruit, we'll change this icon as a part of it.

  Happy to have SVG editing skilled people take over, Inkscape is really in my way here :)

  > The images I posted came from the Cuttlefish app:
  >  F6441674: Cuttlefish.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6441674>

  Ha, I noticed the very same time it be just screenshots snippets from cuttlefish when I looked at it during task-related usage :) Thanks for sharing the how.
  Might be a nice feature addition to have cuttlefish create such summary renderings as pixmaps itself to copy here & elsewhere, without the need to go via screenshot tool? Noted for fun hacks times...

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons