D8912: Added a set of Game Folder icons

Andrey Orst noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Nov 10 15:26:52 GMT 2018

andreyorst added a comment.

  > Phabricator unfortunately doesn't offer SVG previews, so posting new screenshots every time you update the diff is appreciated. :)

  Got it.

  > You can generally find it by searching for "Cuttlefish" in Discover.

  I've had so bad times of getting rid of Cuttlefish on my system because there was no package with the similar name. I'll install it though. What's a Discover anyways? Do I need it to make icons?

  > But there is a real problem the small line-art representations don't change their color properly in the dark version

  I've thought that that's why we have separate breeze and breeze-dark icons. I don't know how to make it dynamic in Inkscape. Is there's any guide for this?

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons