D16694: Improve visibility for Konsole icon when using Breeze Dark

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Nov 5 20:20:56 GMT 2018

ngraham requested changes to this revision.
ngraham added a comment.

  Thanks for making those changes. Now we can see the icon, and also an issue that needs to be corrected. :) Notice how the corners look really bright--especially the bottom corners? That's a problem. I suspect what's happening is that the lines you drew to make the border are semi-transparent, but overlap one another at the corners, so the corners are mor opaque and therefore lighter. Either way, that "dots in the corner" effect must be fixed before this can land.

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons