D12756: [KDateTable] Use more appropriate and readable text colors for weekends and holidays

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat May 26 13:55:38 UTC 2018

ngraham added a comment.

  I don't know. Perhaps it's time to involve more VDG people. #VDG <https://phabricator.kde.org/tag/vdg/>, how should we style weekend days and day names? Currently we draw them in dark red, which is problematic for a few reasons:

  F5869969: Screenshot_20180526_075443.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F5869969>

  (This screenshot also exposes another bug: in my locale, Saturdays are inexplicably marked as work days, even though the "sat" header gets the correct color)

REPOSITORY
  R236 KWidgetsAddons