D12756: [KDateTable] Use a more visible red color

Christoph Feck noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri May 25 19:15:05 UTC 2018

cfeck resigned from this revision.
cfeck added a comment.

  I will not block this change, but cannot approve it either.

  Reasons:

  - The pure red is looks too saturated, as if something dangerous is about to happen. Maybe add the VDG as a reviewer.
  - We should not use hardcoded colors on varying backgrounds. While the chance that someone uses Qt::red as a background color is zero, the code _should_ handle the dark vs. bright case as stated in the bug report.

REPOSITORY
  R236 KWidgetsAddons