D12820: Add KWayland virtual desktop protocol

Marco Martin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu May 17 14:59:48 UTC 2018

mart added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> graesslin wrote in org_kde_plasma_virtual_desktop.xml:45
> I would prefer to not have any layout in the protocol. Setting a layout makes it impossible to have different virtual desktop per output.

Ok, so no layout information at all neither in the manager nor in the single virtual desktops?
I kindof like that as makes things a lot simpler. Tough in this case if the concept of layout becomes completely internal in kwin, how to communicate it to the client? a pager would still need to loosely represent the same layout.

REPOSITORY
  R127 KWayland