D12848: Set fix steps for icon sizes

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon May 14 07:28:48 UTC 2018

broulik added a comment.

  > if we keep the buttons, having predefined sizes in the slider is not needed anymore…

  I would vote for removing the buttons, you can also click the slider left or right of its handle to move it one step at a time.  However, since it's in the toolbar and not status bar like in Dolphin, might be hard to tell it's a "zoom slider" without the icons.

  > Removing that could be disliked by some.

  I'm not aware of people complaining about Dolphin not supporting arbitrary sizes.

  +1 overall

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO