D12320: [RFC] add ability to read embedded cover files

Alexander Stippich noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu May 10 10:08:29 UTC 2018

astippich marked 2 inline comments as done.
astippich added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> mgallien wrote in embeddedimagedata.h:40
> You should be using a std::unique_ptr instead of a raw pointer. You also should take care of either forbidding copy (operator= and copy constructor) or implement them to perform a deep copy including duplicating the private object.
> Currently, it will be implicitly shared between instances.
> In many classes in KDE repository you do not need to do it because QObject inheritance gives you exactly that.

std::make_unique is C++14, right? According to https://community.kde.org/Frameworks/Policies#Frameworks_Qt_requirements
C++11 is the currently minimum version, so I left it unchanged. This is also similar to the other classes in KFileMetaData

REPOSITORY
  R286 KFileMetaData