D12538: Allow accepting by double-click in save dialog

Henrik Fehlauer noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed May 9 21:30:26 UTC 2018

rkflx added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> ngraham wrote in kfilewidget.cpp:1866
> Let's use new-style signal/slot syntax for new code. See https://wiki.qt.io/New_Signal_Slot_Syntax

Is this even possible without a lot of refactoring (which would be out-of-scope for this patch)?

> kfilewidget.cpp:2183
> +    // double clicking to save should only work on files
> +    QFileInfo inf(ops->selectedItems().urlList().first().path());
> +

I find `inf` as a variable name slightly too cryptic.

But actually I'd just write this inline and go without `QFileInfo` and the `QUrl` conversion altogether, because `KFileItem` should already provide what is needed:

  && ops->selectedItems().first().isFile()

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO