D12756: [KDateTable] Use a more visible red color

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed May 9 01:52:08 UTC 2018

ngraham added a comment.

  In D12756#259691 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D12756#259691>, @mwolff wrote:

  > Let's try to fix the bug for real, instead of implementing half-baked workarounds that only work for the default configurations.
  >
  > Alternative ideas: add setters for the two possible cell text colors, then somehow set the KColorScheme color from the outside.
  >
  > We really should upstream more of KColorScheme to Qt/QPalette...

  That would require changes to all clients, which doesn't seem desirable. "Fixing the bug for real" probably looks like making KWidgetsAddons not a tier 1 frameworks anymore so it can use `KColorScheme`.

  FWIW, we ran into the same issue with the recent visual update to `KMessageWidget`: D12508 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D12508>. The only practical near-term options here are to hardcode colors, or start depending on `KColorScheme`.

REPOSITORY
  R236 KWidgetsAddons