D12648: Update mount point after mount operations

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu May 3 01:18:13 UTC 2018

davidedmundson added a comment.

  > There is still no guarantee the method return is equivalent/isochronous with the property change.

  Sure there is. We know udisks has completely finished mounting a filesystem, therefore we know udisks property about whether the file system is mounted will have changed.
  It's equivalent to calling QLabel::setText and then after it returns knowing you can get the right result from QLabel::text

  That's not relying on an implementation detail, it's that anything else would be a definite bug.

REPOSITORY
  R245 Solid