D12662: Add InlineNoteInterface

Michal Srb noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed May 2 13:33:10 UTC 2018

michalsrb added a comment.

  This is my first attempt to propose such API, it may not be ideal.

  If the inline note is placed into text, the space for it is created using QTextCharFormat's absolute spacing between the two letters. I admit it is quite a misuse, but it was the least intrusive way to create the space. Everything else seems to work with it out of the box without further modifications.

  A kate plugin that demonstrates how to use it is here:
  https://github.com/michalsrb/sampleinlinenotesplugin

  You can find screenshots in the "samples" directory.

REPOSITORY
  R39 KTextEditor