D12647: Move the inline preview button into the menu

Henrik Fehlauer noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed May 2 10:30:18 UTC 2018

rkflx added a comment.

  In T8552#140332 <https://phabricator.kde.org/T8552#140332>, @rkflx wrote:

  > > moving the Show Preview button to the menu
  >
  > Makes sense to me, but might be controversial with others.

  FWIW, if people do not like this (e.g. because they often toggle previews, or because it should look consistent with Dolphin), I'd also be fine with keeping the button if in the end it turns out we have the space for it.

  Keeping the button would also allow to show the tooltip text, explaining why the action sometimes is disabled. Having no such explanation for the menu item feels a bit awkward.

  Patch itself LGTM, but needs more +1's on the idea.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO