D12321: Hide file preview when icon is too small

Henrik Fehlauer noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue May 1 21:15:52 UTC 2018

rkflx added a comment.

  In D12321#256786 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D12321#256786>, @ngraham wrote:

  > Darn, my bad. Could we revert just the tooltip string change and land that for 5.47, or would you prefer to hold the whole feature until 5.47?

  Well, the tooltip was added for a reason. The reason is still there, so the tooltip still has to be there.

  Maybe later on we won't need the tooltip when removing the button, but until that's done (and agreed upon – I did not see any agreement from others, yet you already started on the implementation…), it should stay. Let's not rush this please, it only leads to more work in the end.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO

BRANCH
  conditional_preview (branched from master)