D11732: Improve protocols documentation

Roman Gilg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Mar 30 12:33:07 UTC 2018

romangg added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> davidedmundson wrote in outputdevice.xml:67
> earlier you changed all the "compositor" to "server"

The usage of terms compositor and server is not clearly regulated in the Wayland world besides that these terms describe the same "application" (for example KWin). I try to use "server" whenever I talk about this application communicating with clients and "compositor" whenever I talk about this application in its capability of arranging surfaces to a final output image.

REPOSITORY
  R127 KWayland