D10663: Remove a partially copied file if copyjob was cancelled in the middle of file copying

Dmitri Ovodok noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Mar 26 00:25:49 UTC 2018

dmitrio reclaimed this revision.
dmitrio added a comment.

  Well, sorry, I did not expect you waiting for me. I had some new version of this patch, but thought about working on unit tests for it and never finished them. I'll upload now what I have to date, hope it will be useful.

  Concerning the `ERR_DISK_FULL` case which was mentioned earlier, it is easy to add some handling for this case in the new version of patch . However, I should note that at least file ioslave for Unix-like systems also tries to remove partially copied file in case of full disk (see e.g. this <https://phabricator.kde.org/source/kio/browse/master/src/ioslaves/file/file_unix.cpp$314>). Not sure how it would interfere with more high-level treatment in `FileCopyJob` and whether we should keep or remove that code in case we decide to handle this case in `FileCopyJob`.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO