D11675: use KDE_INSTALL_DATADIR instead of FULL_DATADIR

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 25 11:38:24 UTC 2018

kossebau added a comment.

  While myself I have never made use of it, the idea of using a relative path & not an absolute path with the DESTINATION argument is to allow overriding the install prefix at install time. Or in words of https://cmake.org/cmake/help/v3.0/command/install.html sa

  >   If a relative path is given it is interpreted relative to the value of the CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX variable. The prefix can be relocated at install time using the DESTDIR mechanism explained in the CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX variable documentation.

  So given all the other install macros I have seen allow to do that, let's be consistent here and use the relative path as well. I am not aware of any need to use the absolute path here directly.

  Not tested though due to broken setup currently, so just +1 and no shipit :)

REPOSITORY
  R290 KPackage