D11470: SQL: various improvements and fix if/case/loop/end detection with SQL (Oracle)

jonathan poelen noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 18 22:52:26 UTC 2018

jpoelen added a comment.

  There is a bug on which I fell while completing the tests: the output is not stable.

  Several successive calls to `./bin/kate-syntax-highlighter $PROJ/autotests/input/test.sql` give a different result. `valgrind` returns a lot of "Conditional jump or move depends on uninitialised value(s) ", but I do not have the debug symbols and I do not know which library the error comes from (I tried with qt5-debug-base without result).

REPOSITORY
  R216 Syntax Highlighting