D11285: Introduce sanitizer class

Michael Heidelbach noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Mar 15 13:42:05 UTC 2018

michaelh marked 4 inline comments as done.
michaelh added a comment.

  There were some conflicts I had to solve with this. Because it is not completely clear to me where this is going I wanted to be safe and used a d-pointer.
  As a consequence this class does the printing which I prefer to be in the cli.
  Secondly I can't make DatabaseSanitizerImpl a friend of the Transaction class. Which leads to the `getDocuments()` in DatabaseSanitizer, which should not be part of the interface. In the future more of similar functions will be needed.
  Is there a better way to accomplish this?

INLINE COMMENTS

> mlaurent wrote in databasesanitizer.cpp:165
> use qCDebug(BALOO)

I get a linker error
`databasesanitizer.cpp:189: undefined reference to `BALOO()'`
Currently its not worth the trouble fixing it, because that method is going to change anyway.
Also I don't like to mix debug statement and printing to stderr.

REPOSITORY
  R293 Baloo