D11326: [ToolTip] Check file name in KDirWatch handler

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Mar 14 12:23:44 UTC 2018

broulik created this revision.
broulik added a reviewer: Plasma.
Restricted Application added a project: Frameworks.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: Frameworks.
broulik requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  `KDirWatch::self()` is a singleton so we would get change events also for other files like `plasma-appletsrc` needlessly reloading `plasmarc` all the time.

TEST PLAN
  It reloaded `plasmarc` 103 times on startup for me, now it only does it like 3 times

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)

AFFECTED FILES
  src/declarativeimports/core/tooltip.cpp