D11278: [KateCompletionWidget] Create configuration interface on demand

Martin Kostolný noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Mar 14 12:16:28 UTC 2018

martinkostolny added a comment.

  Hi! After this commit I don't see a completion dropdown anymore. And after it should be opened an one presses backspace, kate or kwrite crashes. Simple example:

  1. open empty Kate
  2. write "aaaa", enter, "aaaa", backspace

  I will provide backtrace on demand :). I'm running on kdesrc-build environment, therefore frameworks and KDE applications are built from git. I have stable Qt version 5.10.1.

REPOSITORY
  R39 KTextEditor