D11323: [UDevManager] Also explicitly query for cameras

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Mar 14 12:05:39 UTC 2018

broulik created this revision.
broulik added reviewers: Frameworks, davidedmundson.
Restricted Application added a project: Frameworks.
broulik requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Only camers with ID_GPHOTO2=1 are considered by the backend so we might as well just query for those in the first place.

TEST PLAN
  Forgot that when resurrecting David's previous patch

  My phone still shows up fine as "Camera" when connected via PTP instead of MTP

  Saves 70ms time on plasmashell startup for me (hotplugengine)

REPOSITORY
  R245 Solid

AFFECTED FILES
  src/solid/devices/backends/udev/udevmanager.cpp