D10078: Add separate lib KF5::DBusRunner

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 13 15:14:33 UTC 2018

davidedmundson marked an inline comment as done.
davidedmundson added a comment.

  If the config modules and runner executables will always be written by the same dev and shipped together I don't think we gain much by trying to generic-ify it.

  The config writing and reading and syncing will all custom so they may as well do their own signalling. They can emit an anonymous DBus signal in the relevant config plugin ::save() if needed and watching for that in the search app. It'll be just 2 lines, and gives more granular control if needed.

  > As well as the need to develop multi-agent D-Bus krunner plugin support

  I had promised to do that. I'm just incredibly slow on my promises. I'll get to it unless you beat me to it.

REPOSITORY
  R308 KRunner