D10621: Highlighting Indexer: list of suggestions

jonathan poelen noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 13 02:20:42 UTC 2018

jpoelen added a comment.

  I've already planned to fix all the suggestions, but I lost a lot of time updating the `sql*.xml` files and came across a very strange bug related to QRegularExpression by adding some tests. At the moment, I do not know if it's my tool to test, my version of Qt that is old or a real bug. Like last week my hard drive is dead, I took the opportunity to have a more recent configuration. I will make a few patches this weekend when I finished setting my new environment.

  The tool: https://github.com/jonathanpoelen/vt-kate-syntax-highlighter with the `-n` option.
  I also have a tool to generate a graph of the rules of an xml: https://github.com/jonathanpoelen/syntax-highlighting/tree/tools (graph.lua). The output is in a format readable by `graphviz`. The script is rudimentary and the xml parser does not work with some files (2 or 3).

REPOSITORY
  R216 Syntax Highlighting