KUserFeedback UUID question

Aleksey Kontsevich tantrido at ya.ru
Mon Mar 12 13:40:02 UTC 2018

12.03.2018, 15:18, "Volker Krause" <vkrause at kde.org>:
> On Monday, 12 March 2018 11:06:59 CET Aleksey Kontsevich wrote:
>You could still do that as part of the custom data source, the request does
> after all only have to happen once, rather than on every submission.

I agree - only once. We could use such approach of course. Still thinking putting networking to data source not clean again - single responsibility, looks like a hack.

> That depends on how your UI looks like, the reason this is separate currently
> are:

I have other reason: my dialog is more advanced and do not like to mix control dialog with statistics dialog. Also mine dialogs have different layout, text greeting, style, etc. That is why we talking about more generic solution. Yours on is too monolithic - tightly coupled architecture, while we prefer loosely coupled. :)