D11238: filemetadatawidgettest: Enforce en_US locale

Elvis Angelaccio noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 11 22:21:11 UTC 2018

elvisangelaccio added a comment.

  In D11238#223569 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D11238#223569>, @michaelh wrote:

  > In D11238#223419 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D11238#223419>, @elvisangelaccio wrote:
  >
  > > Do you know why `qputenv()` doesn't work?
  >

  > Not at all. I'm totally confused by this. `qputenv()` does work in other repos but not in this one. (????)

  Ok, I tried to move `qputenv()` in `initLocale()` and that worked (indeed, `qputenv()` internally calls `setenv()`).
  So it seems that we just need to call it before `main()`.

  What are these other repositories you are talking about? I did a quick check in kdirmodeltest.cpp from kio and that looks equally broken.

REPOSITORY
  R824 Baloo Widgets