D10694: epubextractor: Handle multiple subjects better

Michael Heidelbach noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Mar 9 17:27:21 UTC 2018

michaelh added a comment.

  In D10694#221734 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D10694#221734>, @mgallien wrote:

  > I believe this is quite the opposite. I am already getting strings list for some audio metadata.

  That would be great. Please point me to the respective code in elisa. I want to know which properties and how baloo is involved.
  Maybe I gave up too soon. With the old kfilemetadata `baloosearch subject:Dummy1` has a result. When kfilemetadata delivers `subject` as string list is does not. I will reinvestigate.

  > I would like to get your patch in given you make it works like already existing code and apart from the baloo-widgets code everybody should be fine with your modifications.

  Please rephrase. It looks as if some words were deleted. Anyway, baloo-widgets is no problem at all. It's easy to adapt and to debug. It is baloo that's giving me headaches.

REPOSITORY
  R286 KFileMetaData