D11091: Support Atlas textures in FadingNode

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 6 11:10:48 UTC 2018

davidedmundson created this revision.
davidedmundson added a reviewer: Plasma.
Restricted Application added a project: Frameworks.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: Frameworks.
davidedmundson requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Previously IconItem would create icons in new textures for animating. By
  keeping them in the atlas not only do we avoid that, but we should
  implicitly share the QSGTexture used for non-animating item.

TEST PLAN
  Moused over icon, it changed correctly
  Set core profile, moused over an icon it changed correctly

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)

BRANCH
  origin-master (branched from master)

AFFECTED FILES
  src/declarativeimports/core/fadingmaterial.frag
  src/declarativeimports/core/fadingmaterial_core.frag
  src/declarativeimports/core/fadingnode.cpp
  src/declarativeimports/core/iconitem.cpp