D11067: Fix 3 more cases of incorrect parameter to findProtocol

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Mar 5 21:33:25 UTC 2018

dfaure requested changes to this revision.
dfaure added inline comments.

> kprotocolmanager.cpp:1141
> +    }
>      KProtocolInfoPrivate *prot = findProtocol(url);
>      if (!prot) {

You could move the check to inside findProtocol, so it's done in a central location.

> kurlcompletion.cpp:626
>
> +    if (!url.kurl().isValid()) {
> +        return QString();

I'm not 100% sure about this one because kurl() is only supposed to be called if url.isURL().

Also, I tried to reproduce this assert with a unittest for kcompletion, but it works here !?

http://www.davidfaure.fr/2018/kurlcompletion_test.diff

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO