D4911: add Baloo DBus signals for moved or removed files

Christoph Cullmann noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Mar 5 08:54:11 UTC 2018

cullmann added a comment.

  > I did some test today on tbaloo and noticed one problem when fetching the results from a query. The paths are encoded like URLs but without the scheme. I had to modify my code to use it. Apart from that, nice work. It just works. Are you still interested to work on that ?

  I would be willing to work more on that, if there is consensus that it should replace baloo and we use the synergy with tracker instead of doing all things tracker does just once again for the sake of it (beside running in all the same security problems).
  But until now, that doesn't look like there is such a consensus.

REPOSITORY
  R293 Baloo