Fallback Icon Theme

Martin Kostolný clearmartin at zoho.com
Sun Mar 4 18:30:47 UTC 2018

Thanks, Albert, for your answer and point of view!

We actually need the icons since quite a lot of them is misisng and Krusader looks (e.g. with Adwaita) quite unfinished with default configuration. We also get bug reports about missing icons.

From your opinions and opinions I've already heard - mixing icon themes is not usually preferable and forcing breeze or oxygen is not what user expects or wants either. Therefore the best would be allowing a user to configure icon theme specifically for Krusader from Krusader's config. And, ideally (in the long run), design all the missing non-standard icon images for hicolor theme in Krusader.

If there is a better way of solving our situation, please tell us :).

Thanks!
Martin