D10824: Delete IdleSlave having temporary authorization

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 4 10:46:02 UTC 2018

dfaure requested changes to this revision.
dfaure added inline comments.

> klauncher.cpp:1114
> +        mSlaveList.removeAll(slave);
> +        slave->deleteLater();
> +    }

This deletes the Slave C++ class, but it doesn't actually kill the ioslave.
So why do it?

I'm confused now. Do you want to kill the ioslave (then call slave->kill())
or do you want to reuse that ioslave, just without any of the previous authorizations (which is what I thought you were doing in slaveStatus()) ?
If the latter, then why the delete here?

REPOSITORY
  R303 KInit