D10822: Store temporary authorization status in IdleSlave

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 4 10:43:15 UTC 2018

dfaure requested changes to this revision.
dfaure added inline comments.

> idleslave.cpp:70
>          deleteLater();
> -    } else if (cmd != MSG_SLAVE_STATUS) {
> +    } else if (cmd != MSG_SLAVE_STATUS_V2) {
>          qCritical() << "Unexpected data from KIO slave.";

This could be made more runtime compatible by not rejecting MSG_SLAVE_STATUS completely, and handling it below (e.g. with a test on cmd at the right place, to still share the local variables).

(That's what I meant by "support both here").

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO