D11013: Remove trailing data in the protocol parameter in findProtocol

Jaime Torres Amate noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 4 09:36:03 UTC 2018

jtamate created this revision.
jtamate added reviewers: Frameworks, dfaure.
Restricted Application added a project: Frameworks.
jtamate requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  The paramter can receive things like:

  - smb:///
  - zip:/home/user/Download/......./Encoder.php

  Remove : and whatever comes after it, because the protocols hash doesn't
  have trailing :

TEST PLAN
  kf5.kio.core: Refilling KProtocolInfoFactory cache in the hope to find ""

  It is, in my tests, called by KProtocolInfo::icon "" but I'm unable to know
  where that url is formed.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO

BRANCH