D10937: Retouching of Screen Layout Selection OSD Icons

Andres Betts noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Mar 1 21:55:13 UTC 2018

abetts added a comment.

  Is there a way that we can add extra clarity by adding a label below the icons? A label that explains what the action is? I agree that the current symbolism can be hard to read but it is also very simple. If you make the connection to label, it will be even stronger in meaning. Also, not sure I like the white background on those tiles, is there a way that they can be dark and the images light? Just a thought on colors.

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons