D13777: KMessageWidget : revert to using highlight colour for Information style (WIP)

René J.V. Bertin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jun 28 17:01:16 UTC 2018

rjvbb updated this revision to Diff 36845.
rjvbb added a comment.

  Version using the suggested colour values from ~/.config/kdeglobals , if the file exists and has a Colors:Window group.

  In my case this gives informational and error messages almost the same background colour because I have configured a dark red colour for active foreground text (a darker colour than the negative foreground colour, in fact).

  The advantage of an approach like in the previous version is that at least some message colours adapt when the application uses a custom palette (e.g. KDevelop or digiKam).

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D13777?vs=36841&id=36845

AFFECTED FILES
  src/kmessagewidget.cpp