D13732: Add debug output for all network requests

Ralf Habacker noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jun 27 10:25:07 UTC 2018

habacker added a comment.

  Unfortunally changing to qCDebug will not show any debug messages in the provider test app.

  I can only see debug messages if I change in the top level CMakeLists.txt the line

    ecm_qt_declare_logging_category(attica_SRCS HEADER attica_debug.h IDENTIFIER ATTICA CATEGORY_NAME org.kde.attica)

    ecm_qt_declare_logging_category(attica_SRCS HEADER attica_debug.h IDENTIFIER ATTICA CATEGORY_NAME org.kde.attica DEFAULT_SEVERITY Debug)

  Any hint how to do that programmatically in the provider test app ? http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qloggingcategory.html#details gave no usable hint

REPOSITORY
  R235 Attica