D13743: Migrate build system to use find_package in autotests/ki18n_install

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jun 27 09:51:38 UTC 2018

leinir added a comment.

  This seems quite sensible to me, a cleanup and simplification of the test build system is not bad...

  That said, i'm unsure why you think i'm qualified to speak about ki18n and the general cmake build system to a level high enough that you highlight me specifically to review this. As opposed to, you know, someone who actually worked on either of those two... ever ;)

REPOSITORY
  R249 KI18n