text search balloon background colour

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 15:49:28 UTC 2018

Hi,

Has the background colour used for text search balloons ("Continuing search from top" , for instance) been changed recently? Idem for the background colour in the search widget itself. I may be imagining this, but I'd swear the former has become some sort of light cobalt blue and the latter a kind of turquoise bluish-green, neither colour being in my palette.

Can the search balloon background colour be customised or does that have to be done in the code (where)?

Thanks,
René