D13674: Make it possible to go up to root again

Jaime Torres Amate noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jun 22 09:32:09 UTC 2018

jtamate created this revision.
jtamate added reviewers: dfaure, Frameworks.
Restricted Application added a project: Frameworks.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: kde-frameworks-devel.
jtamate requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  If u == "file:///", then u.setPath(u.path() + '/') results in u == "".
  Avoid making this wrong transformation.

TEST PLAN
  In a File open dialog, go to a nfts disk root, that results in currentUrl = file:///d//
  Before, when I pressed the upCd dir (^) I was redirected to my home directory, after I see the root directory.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO

AFFECTED FILES
  src/filewidgets/kfilewidget.cpp