D13601: OutputManagement fractional scaling

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jun 19 10:46:36 UTC 2018

davidedmundson created this revision.
davidedmundson added a reviewer: KWin.
Restricted Application added a project: Frameworks.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: kde-frameworks-devel.
davidedmundson requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  In order to have fractional scaling in kwin, we need to communicate it with
  kscreen, which means changing the data type in our config protocols.

  This introduces a new method on outputdevice and outputconfiguration
  to set/request scale as a float.

  wl_output is and should remain unchanged as an int

  No urgent rush for reviewing/merging this as it's useless without other changes.

TEST PLAN
  Attached unit tests

REPOSITORY
  R127 KWayland

BRANCH
  davidedmundson/scalef

AFFECTED FILES
  autotests/client/test_wayland_outputdevice.cpp
  autotests/client/test_wayland_outputmanagement.cpp
  src/client/outputconfiguration.cpp
  src/client/outputconfiguration.h
  src/client/outputdevice.cpp
  src/client/outputdevice.h
  src/client/protocols/output-management.xml
  src/client/protocols/outputdevice.xml
  src/client/registry.cpp
  src/server/outputchangeset.cpp
  src/server/outputchangeset.h
  src/server/outputchangeset_p.h
  src/server/outputconfiguration_interface.cpp
  src/server/outputdevice_interface.cpp
  src/server/outputdevice_interface.h
  src/server/outputmanagement_interface.cpp