D13570: Add workaround for labels with word-wrapping

Elvis Angelaccio noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jun 16 16:26:19 UTC 2018

elvisangelaccio created this revision.
elvisangelaccio added a reviewer: davidedmundson.
Restricted Application added a project: Frameworks.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: kde-frameworks-devel.
elvisangelaccio requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  It's not clear why, but the combination of a word-wrapped QLabel with
  the `setFocusPolicy()` call in `overrideFocusPolicyOf()` seems to break
  the positioning of the groupbox in its parent layout.

  Until we understand where the bug is and how to fix it, we can toggle
  the groupbox twice when we detect that a QLabel with word-wrapping
  enabled has been added as child. Not clear why (again), but this fixes
  (or at least hides) the issue.

TEST PLAN
  Apply the patch, then run `kcollapsiblegroupboxtest` with/without the workaround compiled in.

REPOSITORY
  R236 KWidgetsAddons

BRANCH
  workaround-wordwrap (branched from master)

AFFECTED FILES
  src/kcollapsiblegroupbox.cpp
  tests/kcollapsiblegroupboxtest.cpp