D13510: Add XDG WM Base support to our XDGShell API

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jun 13 10:23:41 UTC 2018

davidedmundson created this revision.
davidedmundson added a reviewer: KWin.
Restricted Application added a project: Frameworks.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: kde-frameworks-devel.
davidedmundson requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This adds XDG WM Base (essentially XDG Shell v7/stable edition) into our
  existing XDGShell classes which wrap v5, v6 and now this.

  It's mostly copy and paste from V6 except for the enum types for gravity
  and anchor edges on positioners.

  There's been no attempt to share code with V6 as realistically that
  won't get updates whereas XDGWMBase will; and at some point we will
  want to drop V6 without things being too tangled.

TEST PLAN
  Same test suite as V6 has

  Compiled GTK master and ran against suitably modified kwin
  running WAYLAND_DEBUG=1 gtk-demo showed we were using this interface
  Everything worked as well as V6 does.

REPOSITORY
  R127 KWayland

BRANCH
  xdg_squash

AFFECTED FILES
  autotests/client/CMakeLists.txt
  autotests/client/test_xdg_shell.cpp
  autotests/client/test_xdg_shell_stable.cpp
  src/client/CMakeLists.txt
  src/client/protocols/xdg-shell.xml
  src/client/registry.cpp
  src/client/registry.h
  src/client/xdgshell.cpp
  src/client/xdgshell.h
  src/client/xdgshell_p.h
  src/client/xdgshell_stable.cpp
  src/server/CMakeLists.txt
  src/server/display.cpp
  src/server/xdgshell_interface.h
  src/server/xdgshell_stable_interface.cpp
  src/server/xdgshell_stable_interface_p.h