D13358: Add new class that is a model of numbers between two values

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jun 6 12:05:28 UTC 2018

davidedmundson marked 11 inline comments as done.
davidedmundson added a comment.

  > In all the documentation blocks you miss the argument and return value documentation.

  Are there any instances where that would provide any added value?

INLINE COMMENTS

> broulik wrote in knumbermodeltest.cpp:26
> `QVariant(QStringLiteral("3"))`?

Autotest has cast from ascii turned on as we don't care about minor performance here, it ends up being the same code.

> davidedmundson wrote in knumbermodel.cpp:121
> right, the max should be 0.
>
> The +1 is for the first entry
>
> i.e
> min=5 max=5  = 1 starting point
> min=5 max=7  = 1 starting poing + 2 complete steps  == 3 rows

Edit, remembered why I did this

surprisingly std::floor(double) returns a double.

so I can either leave as-is with the implicit cast of an int , or use qFloor.

REPOSITORY
  R275 KItemModels